Induction for a post-Covid generation
- Seminar-style teaching delivery on key concepts of the law, foundational cases and critical reasoning skills
- Increased contact/touchpoints with assigned Personal Tutors
- Integration of peer mentors
- Meeting a greater variety of academic and support staff
- Blending in informational and social sessions
I enjoyed Connections, it helped me with preparing for what I need to do, helped me know where I was going, gave me confidence before coming to talk to some people and also work out my commute.
The induction was great! Without attending the induction, I don’t think I would feel as prepared or confident. I met a bunch of my classmates and people who are just the same as me; aspiring to become something and motivated to learn.